07-19-2014 02:11 PM
I have an Officejet 4620 bought last year but just now set it up. Black ink does not print. I have tried all solutions on here & it is the genuine HP ink cartridge that is not working. This is a very obvious ink issue that the HP printers have judging by all the conversations on here about it. Warranty was up on this one in May. What next?????
07-21-2014 09:14 AM
Welcome to the HP forums!
I understand you have an Officejet 4620 that is having issues printing black. I'm sorry to hear that, but I will do my best to assist you with this printer.
I would like you to try the steps within this Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages document. Those steps should be able to get the black ink flowing again. If not though, please let me know what country you're in, and feel free to send me that information in a private message.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?