Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have the same issue with the Black Ink not printing with my HP 6515. It is only 1 month out of warranty.

I am very disappointed since we always have been using HP Laser jects at work. I have cleaned and cleaned

the head.

Anybody has any ideas

Thanks

Bobby

HP Recommended

Hi Ciara,

I have the same problem with my HP 6515. Can you help me too please.

My printer is also out of warranty.

Thanks

Bobby

HP Recommended

Ciara - Can you message me as well?  I have the same problem with the Officejet Pro 8000.  Everything prints but black and replaced all cartridges, ran calibration, cleaned printheads etc.

HP Recommended

Ciara, we are having the same problem with Officejet 4620, did every singe troubleshooting and are out of warranty. We had the exact same problem with another HP all in one right when it went out of warranty. If you can't provide a solution, with private message, etc, we are done throwing money at HP, have a whole bunch of ink cartridges we have burned thru with cleaning, etc. 

HP Recommended

Hello,

I tried them all. It did not help. My HP Photosmart 6515 still does not print in Black.

Any other ideas.

Bobby

HP Recommended

OK, this is weird.  I ran the print head cleaner process for the 3rd (or was it the 4th) time?  This time it finally worked!  I don't think I did anything different, but thank God for small miracles.

HP Recommended

@Bah1 

I'm going to private message you (check out the envelope at the top right corner)

Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

what a piece of **bleep**ing **bleep** this printer is.  costing me time and money.  i will never in my lifetime buy another hp printer again

HP Recommended

@yasou143 

Just FYI I've replied to your other post...

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Ink-Toner-Cartridge-Printhead-Issues/Photosmart-6515-doesn-t-print-blac...

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

I thought I should get back on this. After several times going through the troubleshooting list, I finally unplugged the printer for a few hours. Plugged it back in, cleaned heads, and it is printing again. Weird, but if it works...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.