Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

EITHER ONE ARE PRETTY GOOD

HP Recommended

HP NEEDS TO BRECK DOWN AND HAVE A RECALL ON PRINTERS NEED TO GET CONSUMERS UNION IN ON THE ACT

HP Recommended

My problem IS NOT SOLVED with the black not printing. It sounds like many, many have this problem. Good luck with a consumer union action. The printer is made in China. They are assembled by slave labor and then imported by HP. Most products from China are of very low quality, but HP can have them manufactured super cheap. That is how they make big dollars and pay their executives huge compensation packages. They also do not service chronic problems. Too expensive, so they basically leave the consumer holding a worthless piece of plastic, with a lot of money tied up in ink cartridges. Customer service is not considered, it's all about the bottom line and just lip service, no customer service. After reading reviews, it is hard to find a printer that has reliability. I am still searching, but it is frustrating not to have found any. If any have a specific manufacturer and model proven to be reliable please post. Thanks

HP Recommended

Here's an option.... And I'm speaking as a consumer and NOT an HP TRASH  Drone....

If you HAVE to buy their over priced flower pots.... DO NOT REGISTER THEM! That is how they get you and KNOW WHEN your warranty is up so they TRASH your printer REMOTELY causing you to have to pay out more $$$ in the hopes you'll purchase MORE of their garbage. Hopefully someone.... {Content Removed}

HP Recommended

Their cheap SLAVE LABOR was once owned by COMPAC COMPUTERS........ Remember THAT GARBAGE from the early 80's? So that makes sense..... Compac + HP = GARBAGE WASTE

HP Recommended

--sobos   I did all that and cleaned the print head and nothing worked.  The colored ink will print but not black.  Bought a new printer and it wasn't an HP thanks to their lack of help with this problem so many are having with their printers.

HP Recommended

A GOOD WAY TO GO.I do not understand Hp not helping a t all

HP Recommended

I AM SORRY TO SAY THERE IS NO HELP.HP IS ZERO HELP

HP Recommended

NOT A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF HP.YOU SOUMD like me

HP Recommended

A GOOD IDEA

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.