Question

Honor Student
amayhp
Message 1 of 4 (94 Views)

Blues Don't Print

I've run Self-Test Diagnostic reports and Print Quality Diagnostic reports - and they report that the printhead status is "good" for both the Black/Yellow printhead and the Magenta/Cyan printhead. However, my printer isn't printing in blues (and maybe yellows). I've done the alignment process and other simple/basic repair and maintenance steps. And all cartridges have enough/a lot of ink. I've changed them out - just to make sure.

My printer is about 1 year OUT of warranty. Any suggestions?

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 2 of 4 (81 Views)

Re: Blues Don't Print

Hi amayhp,

I would be happy to help you, but I need to know which printer you have. Finding Your HP Product Model Number.

Please post back and I will watch for your reply.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up", just below, if you LIKE my post, or to say Thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
amayhp
Message 3 of 4 (79 Views)

Sorry! I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8500A. The Product # is: CM755A.

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 4 of 4 (75 Views)

Hi amayhp,

No apology necessary! :smileyhappy:

I found 2 documents that will help guide you through the necessary steps to troubleshoot the issue. If the first one doesn't resolve the issue, proceed to the next one.

Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages

Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems

I hope this helps!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up", just below, if you LIKE my post, or to say Thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation