09-07-2013 03:03 PM
The red light on the printer keeps flashing, and the error message states that the Color Printer in not compatible with this printer (it IS the correct cartridge). I have tried cleaning the cartridges as directed with cotton swabs and distilled water.
I am using an iBookG4
09-11-2013 04:15 PM
09-11-2013 04:30 PM
Unfortunately there is NO date on the cartridge. Even though I have my receipt from Staples, I do not have the box (how much 'stuff' can one save, altho' I will NEVER throw the box away ever again?). Is it possible Staples sold me a fake? The black cartridge (I bought a 2-pack) also has no date.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?