10-19-2011 09:40 AM
I have a Printhead Problem on my C309a all-in-one printer. It tells me to "Remove all Cartridges. Next, lift gray latch and remove Printhead. Then, re-install Printhead and Cartridges." I have done this several times but cannot get the error message to go away, or get the printer to work again.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?