Question

Student
kim123
Message 1 of 5 (315 Views)

Just moved from Australia to the UK and brought my printer with me.  I can only buy 364 ink cartridges here which should be compatible with the Premium Photosmart C309a, but I need to change something on the printer from Australia to UK. I've tried changing the settings on the printer but nothing changes,  Can anyone help please?

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 2 of 5 (299 Views)

Re: C309a

If you bought the printer in one region and moved to a new region you need to call customer support to request a "Regionalization Reset". There should not be any charge for this; it is covered as part of the cartridge warranty. You will need to have access to your computer and printer while on the line with HP. You will also need to have a set of cartridges for the new region, once the reset is complete cartridges from the original region will no longer work. Check out the following document about regionalization. 

I hope that this helps. 
I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
Top Student
PeterATimms
Message 3 of 5 (257 Views)

Hello,

I have just read you need to call HP Customer Service to the regional rest. I am need of doing this, however, I have moved from Australia to Japan. Unfortunately, my Japanese is VERY limited and am not able to talk with HP there. Can you provide further assitance or guidance on how I am able to achieve this please. Greatfully thankful in anticipation.

Peter

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 4 of 5 (253 Views)

Hi Peter, I'll see if I can get an English speaking Agent to contact you. I'll private message you to follow up......

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 5 of 5 (244 Views)

Hi Peter, I've lodged that request, please let me know when the Support guys get in touch with you for this region reset. Thanks, Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation