08-06-2014 01:23 AM
Hi, this printer have about 4 years, but since 1 year ago every single new colour cartridge - always original HP - doesn't work properly: after 40-50 colour copy - very often not full images but only spreadsheets with single coloured lines - the print is poor of cyan or magenta or yellow. Every time, i try to correct the trouble by printer menu (cleaning, allignement, etc etc) but no way: i must only change the single colour cartridge with a new.
- the printer display menu show the catridges full or few less
- the original cartridges come from different reseller
- total copies: 9.500
- i shake well before install every cartridge
- since when i use Windows 7, from HP is not available the Toolbox software.
So what i can do?
Thanks for any suggestion.
08-07-2014 10:48 AM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at Printers - LaserJet.
Click on New Post.
I hope this helps.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?