07-10-2014 07:31 PM
I have a hp deskjet F4480 printer. I bought a c4480 ink, can it be used for my F4480 printer?
Solved! View Solution.
07-10-2014 10:00 PM
The ink cartridges of Deskjet F4480 are NOT compatible with that of Photosmart C4480.
If you have unused ink of Deskjet F4480 you may contact HP for further support by clicking HERE.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?