01-28-2014 03:33 AM
01-30-2014 01:45 AM
Hi there Jane-Gregg,
If the printer is still within warranty, please call phone support for help: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.h
If you'd like to try some steps yourself, this documet has the best chance of fixing it: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the right, as a way to say "Thanks!".
If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
02-14-2014 04:14 PM - edited 02-14-2014 04:22 PM
I have exactry the same problem with my HP photosmart 5524 all in one.
cartridge doesn't come out.
do i need to call them?
Jane-Gregg have you fixed yours?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?