07-01-2011 07:58 PM
Turned on printer - got error message reading: There is a problem with at least one of the cartridges. Had not done anything different to printer prior to this message - worked just fine 2 days ago. Tried reinserting cartridges, re-aligning, cleaning heads, and anything else we could find on apps. Nothing worked! Please help. thank you
07-02-2011 11:16 AM
Try the troubleshooting steps in this page.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?