05-25-2012 07:27 AM
My printer is currently frozen in the Check Ink Cartridge Error Message mode. I have already removed and checked both cartridges but error message and problem persist, can you assist? Desperate for help/solution!
05-29-2012 02:29 AM
Any luck if you clean the cartridge contacts and the printer carriage contacts?
Then reset the printer as shown here
It's also worth checking that you have the latest software & driver downloads
Please let me know if this resolves the problem
12-17-2013 03:01 PM
I am having the same issue. I cheaned contacts on the cartridges as well as the printer, and then followed the reset procedure. The check print cartridge is still blinking, even though I have not installed any cartridge after resetting at all.
The printer was working fine all along. The problem started just a few days back. The cartridges were last changed two weeks back.
12-18-2013 01:25 PM
I understand that you are having an issue with the check print cartridge light blinking. Follow the steps in this document for Blinking Lights. There is a section for blinking check ink cartridge light what causes it and how to clear it.
I hope this helps, let me know.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?