10-17-2012 07:16 PM
I have an HP officejet 6310 all in one printer. Ink has leaked out onto the metal slide track for the print cartridges at the right side of track where the cartridges stop and return to the left side. I need to know what to use to clean this up without destroying anything. What removes the ink?
10-18-2012 02:53 AM
Hi pweb, a soft cloth lightly moistened with cold water should do it. I know some folks have used swabs to get to some of the hard to reach places.
Hope this helps, Ciara
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?