08-08-2014 06:05 AM
I bought a Combo Value Pack of inks E%Y84AE which should contain 3x 364 cartrdges (cyan, magenta and yellow) and 1x 364XL cartridge (black).
The black cartridge is marked "364" NOT "364XL" like my other XL cartridges. I think I have not got what is advertised. Here's a photo of the sealed bundle of cartidges and my old 364XL.
I want to be sure I get what I paid for.
Can anyone help?
Pete / Dizzleyboy
08-08-2014 07:43 PM
Return it from where your purchased it at and get the correct ones.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?