05-14-2014 09:27 AM
I have an HP officejt pro 8500. Out of nowhere in the middle of printing my cyan ink will not print i replaced the cartridge witha new one i did a the diagnostic test and it still will not print. all colors show except for cyan. I cleaned printheads could the cyan line be clogged
05-14-2014 09:36 AM
Please click here to access the steps that should resolve the issue.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
05-14-2014 09:40 AM
Try the steps in this link: c01980797
Examining the test pattern and trying the suggested troubleshooting steps is suggested.
Hope this helps.
I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own.
Have a great day!!!
Michael. Click on Kudos if you like this post.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?