07-02-2014 09:26 AM - last edited on 07-02-2014 02:03 PM by george-p
I have an HP Officejet J6480 printer and would like to install a 74
XL cartridge. Do I need to change any setting prior to installation?
07-03-2014 11:48 AM
Hi there ljheaves, welcome to the forums
You don't have to change any settings to change the ink cartridges in your printer. I would only suggest ensuring the cartridges are compatible with your unit.
Have a great Thursday
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?