Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
So why do you seem to be offering a private answer to one participant and not everyone else who has the same problem? I I have wasted £40 on buying new ink and all has been used up on test sheets.
HP Recommended

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

Mine has just stopped printing in black as well even though a new HP bought black ink cartridge has just been put in and it was working fine for nearly 48hrs untill it just stopped!!

Like many I have been though all the trouble shooting tips and even placed my last brand bew cartridge in just in case (even though the current one was full), but still nothing!!

I take it that nothing new has come out from HP about this issue as my 3070A is only just over 2 years old?

What a disgrace and to make matters worse I have just purchased spare cartidges from HP as well!!

Not happy and will not buy a HP product again!

HP Recommended

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HP Recommended
I received the private email and replied to the given email address with answers to the questions about my printer but haven't had a further response at all.
HP Recommended

Good for you.

You posted later than me and got reaction faster. 0 PMs here...

Well just looking at this topic and the fact that they are starting reacting over 2 years later than first 'problems' for people started with this model proves that HP support isnt the fastest in the sector. Or maybe doesnt want to be since all the facts leads to the intentional obscolence of the product.

So, dear HP, product breaking due to being worn out, physical breaking/wearing out of parts, etc, we customers are fine with that, but building in a way to shorten product lifespan is simple treating your clients as dumb horde who will go and buy another (probably even more faulty) product. Do I have to tell you that its not the greatest advertisement for you?

HP Recommended

Hi katejo1, and Inshi,

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended
I intend to contact Which Magazine this afternoon and ask if they are aware of this particular problem. A previous contributor to this forum said that he would but I don't know whether he did.
HP Recommended
I have already supplied all the info requested. I am not going to waste my valuable time doing the same again. Either it was received or it isn't worth me sending it again.
HP Recommended

@RnRMusicMan

Thank you, received PM and provided requested info. Hope that solution comes up fast.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.