02-20-2014 05:55 PM
03-30-2014 12:26 AM
I am in the US. My printer warranty expired in Oct. of last year. It is a Deskjet 3250. It does not print black ink. I followed every suggestion in Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems. Aargh. This is really frustrating.
05-25-2014 09:30 PM
I posted in this thread a few months ago with the same issue.
For anyone who is just finding this thread now, note that there is NO FIX.
HP has not provided an explanation for what is happening to all these printers but the community forums are full of people with similar printers who have not been able to fix them. They will run you in circles telling you to do alignments and firmware upgrades but they WILL NOT WORK. I checked these threads and others for months and can tell you that most of us just ended up getting new printers (and swore to never buy HP again!)
05-26-2014 08:21 AM
Can I please suggest you call HP Phone Support (numbers below), regardless of whether the printer is out of warranty, as you may require a replacement......
06-01-2014 07:07 PM
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?