09-08-2011 03:08 PM
Any items sent to my HP Deskjet 6988 are coming out green! Ink supplies in both cartridges are high; diagnostics come out with perfect color. I replaced the black cartridge thinking that the current one might be faulty but the same green printing is there. Any idea why this is happening? If so, can it be corrected? I haven't had any error messages. Thanx!
09-08-2011 04:10 PM
Hmm not really I figured it would be green in preview
However, I can make something up that sounds good but is completely inaccurate.
When using wireless you need to make sure that it's the only device using that wireless channel otherwise the interference will filter all the colors but green.
09-08-2011 05:13 PM
Unfortunately, the printer and laptop are the only things using the wireless and always have been. This "green thing" just appeared out of the blue (green?) one day about a month ago so 'tis a mystery. Thanks for thinking on it. If you have other ideas, I'd love to hear them.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?