10-31-2013 06:24 PM
About a week after installing a cartridge from Inkfarm, I got a incapatible cartridge message. I bought a new color one and now it only prints in black and white, despite the fact that both supply levels are high. It also prints super fast - not normal - it uptakes the paper so fast it sounds as though it will jam!
11-01-2013 03:10 AM
Post already responded to...
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?