12-21-2011 02:56 PM
I know there is a way to determine how many pages a printer has printed. I did it in 2009, but I can't find the directions to tell me how to figure it out again. I have an HP LaserJet 1018 which uses the HP cartridge # Q2612X. I just want to know how many pieces of paper have gone thru this printer. I'm not interested in page yields or quality, just the total page count. Thank you.
12-21-2011 02:59 PM
To know the page count of Printer
- Start>settings>Printers and Faxes
- Right click on the Printer >Properties>Printing Preferences>Basics> click About and it displays the Page Count.
- This articles applies to HP Laser jet 1018
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies