Question

Student
DB7324
Message 1 of 2 (63 Views)

Document stuck in the Print Queue

Help!  I have a document stuck in the print queue and we have been unable to delete it!  We have been trying everything we can think of for 24 hours - rebooted all devices, the modem, etc.  We can print from other computers, but not the main one - and I have papers due tomorrow!!  The document shows in the queue, and shows that it is deleting, but it has been stuck that way for 2 days.  Also - the printer says it is 'off line'.  How do I get it back "on line'? 

HP Support Agent
Cheetah12
Message 2 of 2 (51 Views)

Re: Document stuck in the Print Queue

Hello DB7324,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you have a document stuck in the Print Queue and this printer states "Offline". I will do my best to assist you! What type of printer do you have? Click here to find out: Model Number.

What is your operating system on your computer? Windows.

Please follow this entire HP document on 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the Printer Will Not Print. Try restarting the Print Spooler and to determine whether the printer is paused or offline from this document.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great night! :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation