04-23-2014 10:19 AM
Help! I have a document stuck in the print queue and we have been unable to delete it! We have been trying everything we can think of for 24 hours - rebooted all devices, the modem, etc. We can print from other computers, but not the main one - and I have papers due tomorrow!! The document shows in the queue, and shows that it is deleting, but it has been stuck that way for 2 days. Also - the printer says it is 'off line'. How do I get it back "on line'?
04-24-2014 01:21 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand you have a document stuck in the Print Queue and this printer states "Offline". I will do my best to assist you! What type of printer do you have? Click here to find out: Model Number.
What is your operating system on your computer? Windows.
Please follow this entire HP document on 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the Printer Will Not Print. Try restarting the Print Spooler and to determine whether the printer is paused or offline from this document.
I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great night!
02-28-2015 11:09 AM
Removed paper jam incorrectly. .Shows Press OK to print to aline paper, and now I've a document stuck in the queue, Also it says it's offline. I've had it for 7 years and I'm about to go out and buy a new printer but I just bought new ink. I've
gone through to reset the defaults. Disconnected it and reconnected.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?