04-24-2014 05:45 AM - last edited on 04-24-2014 06:37 PM by eric-g
I have an HP Photosmart D7260 printer. I have alway used genuine HP ink cartridges. I recently replaced the Cyan cartridge after it ran out of ink however the printer is still showing the cartridge as empty. I printed the Self test Diagnostic Page and the ink level is shown at 0%. The ink expiry date is shown as "04/01/2016" indicating that the cartridge is new.
I've tried reseting the printer and reinstalling the cartridge several times. How can I get the printer to show the correct level for the new full cartridge? I don't want to buy a new cartridge since this a brand new genuine HP cartridge. I'm quite sure there is a way to reset the incorrect ink level so please advise.
Serial Number: [edited]
Firmware Version: RExxFN0721BR
04-24-2014 06:16 PM
I have the exact same problem with a Photosmart 3210 printer. My brand new light magenta cartridge is not showing up as full and I can't print even black & white! This is ridiculous. I hope someone at HP replies to your posting with a solution soon!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?