Question

Top Student
yash6153
Message 1 of 3 (399 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error 0xc19a0036 coming on my printer screen

Hi, today morning I printed something and suddenly after that this error number kept on coming. I am  not able to print anything. I have tried to unplug it, switch it off, connected and tried the printer through my wireless network and through a USB cord.I have even tried removing the cartridges from the ink tray and put them back in. I am using a HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 e-All-in-One Printer which is purchased in 2012.

Thank You

HP Support Agent
BHK6
Message 2 of 3 (385 Views)

Re: Error 0xc19a0036 coming on my printer screen

Hi yash6153,

Welcome to the HP Forums! I saw your post regarding the 0xc190036 error message. There is an HP document for dealing with these kind of errors you will find the link below.

'Ink System Failure' or a '0x' or a 'C2' Error Message Displays on the Front Panel

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
yash6153
Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)

Re: Error 0xc19a0036 coming on my printer screen

Thank You for the link but I somewhat solved it myself. From my computer from the HP Utility application I launched a clean cartridges command and now it is printing properly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation