04-23-2012 03:49 PM
Please perform the below steps ....
- Press the On button to turn the all-in-one off.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the all-in-one.
- Remove all the ink cartridges.
- Wait two minutes.
- Plug the power cord into the back of the all-in-one.
- Press the On button to turn the all-in-one on.
- Install the ink cartridges when prompted.
If the error code does not display, the issue is resolved.
If issue still persists, then the printer has to be serviced. You may call HP Tech support (US ) 1-800-474-6836 to check in for printer replacement ( depends on warranty )
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies