Question

Student
nickie1b
Message 1 of 6 (8,380 Views)

Error Message Oxc19a0022

My printer is showing this message. I have tried every step possible to alleviate this problem. Any ideas or suggestions?

Grad Student
Kryten
Message 2 of 6 (8,375 Views)

Re: Error Message Oxc19a0022

Hi,

Here is a link to a troubleshooting support page for these errors.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&docname=c01458034

Hope that this is useful.

(I am an HP employee) I am not a expert on all our products, but I'll do my best to help you.
Student
ausozzy
Message 3 of 6 (8,140 Views)

I just had the same error 'Oxc19a0022 Ink system failure'  come up on a Photosmart C6375 all-in-one.

When I swapped the printhead to another machine the error come up on it instead.

So the first thing I would replace for this error is the printhead

Try these Part numbers

CN642A

or

CB326-30002

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 4 of 6 (8,136 Views)

Hi folks, you can purchase printheads at the HP part store

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwhowtobuy.html

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Top Student
Zebenite
Message 5 of 6 (4,078 Views)

Thanks for the cheerful sounding help, but at over $90 including tax and shipping for a printhead assembly with no certainty it will work; that's dumber than buying a new HP printer.  Transplant denied.

My last HP printer lasted 10 years except for the scanner function; this one less than 2.  I'll keep my mouth shut about HP's good quality. 

I'm an electronic technician and capable of fixing things but there's just no point here.  Come to think of it when I wanted to fix or have the scanner assembly fixed on the previous one, which broke early but didn't bother me much because it still printed, the part cost more than a whole new unit.  The part is greater than the whole. 

I should have learned then not to waste my time on HP parts, support, service, forums.

So, was there a point to just using genuine HP ink?

Student
HPiratesme
Message 6 of 6 (349 Views)

I have been having the same message and can't seem to get anything to work and since HP support sucks, I guess I am SOL!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation