Question

Student
Seties
Message 1 of 2 (517 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error code 0xc18a0206

Error in the Inktsystem.

Yesterday I bought new cartridges for my HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-one but I received the Errorcode 0xc18a0206

I can't print anything now.

What should I do to get it started again?

Seties

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 2 of 2 (504 Views)

Error code 0xc18a0206

[ Edited ]

Here is a link that addresses alphanumeric codes in your model of printer. It will give one troubleshooting steps to try in an attempt to resolve the error message that you are getting. I hope that this helps.  If you reach the end of this document and are still getting the error message, one would be looking at product replacment. 

If you are still in warranty, HP may replace the printer at no cost to you. I'll link the information to get in touch with them below. The link will take you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call.

HP Technical Support Case Call Form:

https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/phoneInput?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5061082

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation