Question

Student
perlydholm
Message 1 of 4 (2,216 Views)

Error code 0xc19a0020

I get this error code from the HP Officejet  6500A Plus - model E710N - what does this mean?

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 2 of 4 (2,055 Views)

Re: Error code 0xc19a0020

i know that this is an older post, but do you still needs help. That is an alphanumeric code that is usually tied to there being an issues with the ink system of the printer. If you still need assistance please post back.  

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
Student
dottster
Message 3 of 4 (2,046 Views)

cleaned the heads and it still has this error code. Can I replace the part myself?

Shirlzz1 wrote:

i know that this is an older post, but do you still needs help. That is an alphanumeric code that is usually tied to there being an issues with the ink system of the printer. If you still need assistance please post back.  

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 4 of 4 (2,026 Views)

You do have an Officejet 6500A plus e710n printer like the original author?  Cleaning the printhead is good but I would also do a reset like the one shown here in this document that addresses alphanumeric code errors in the OJ 6500A plus model printer. This document also demonstrates a manual cleaning of the printhead vs. the one that is done from the machine. This printer does have a replaceable printhead. What is the warranty ends date on this printhead? You can see that if you remove the printhead and look where the contacts are located.  It will show the year first like this example: 2011/08/09.

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation