07-09-2011 11:37 AM - edited 07-11-2011 12:16 PM
There is an expired (almost full) cartridge in the printer.
This error is repeating prior to a second print job - first one OK then the next one shows error.
Turned off printer and printed second job, next job - error.
How do I fix this situation?
07-14-2011 02:39 AM
Try the steps in the link below
07-15-2011 11:52 AM
I tried resetting the printer and the error still appears.
The example print heads are not the C6180 print heads so could not do any of the rest.
07-27-2011 10:51 AM
You could try cleaning the cartridges, it's a long shot but it might work
Please let me know how you get on
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?