Question

Honor Student
KarlaGray
Message 1 of 3 (183 Views)

Error with Ink Cartridge

My printer is an All in one HP Photosmart C7280 ~

I keep getting an error (can not print: replace the following ink cartridge to resume printing) I have purchased two NEW cartridges and I place it in the printer and I tells me ( installed genuine HP cartridge). The printer allows me to print ONE sheet of paper then it goes back to the same error message. Please help! Thanks for you time (= 

Grad Student
MaryChris
Message 2 of 3 (162 Views)

Re: Error with Ink Cartridge

Hi KarlaGray,

You can try the directions to clean the contacts in Step 2 of the following instructions:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01081814&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

Best of luck,
Mary

{I work on HP's behalf}
Honor Student
KarlaGray
Message 3 of 3 (154 Views)

Re: Error with Ink Cartridge

Thank you Mary for getting back to me. I tried everything on that list and nothing worked. It keeps telling me the ink in empty and it's not. I have put in two new cartridges. Is there anything else that I can try? I really need my printer I homeschool my child and this is putting us behind, and I don't really have funds to purchase another printer at this time to keep us going. Really appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you again!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation