Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

After buying a new HP 3512 wireless printer I retired two old printers.  I would like to exchange several unused ink cartidges for ones that are compatible with the new printer #61.  I have the following to exchange: #60 color and black and a black #21.

townsendbill

54 REPLIES 54
HP Recommended

Hi townsendbill,

Please check your forum inbox.

**If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. **

HP Recommended

I just bought a 3510 all-in-one to rplace an old PSC 1510. I have an unopened #92 black that I would like to exchange for a #61 black. Can someone help? Thanks.

HP Recommended

HI MickWoj,

Check your forum inbox.

**If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. **

HP Recommended

Hello.

I tried to replace Black ink cartridge for my HP OfficeJet J6450 and found out it is not working.  I have opened, but unused Black 74 and unopened Tri-Color 75.  I just placed an order for HP Deskjet 3510. 

What would I need to do to exchange the cartridges?

HP Recommended

@toh90, you can contact HP Support (1800-474-6836). They will give you an some information that you can send your unopened ink cartridges too, and it will replace those cartridges with the same cartridges your new printer uses. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
HP Recommended

When I recieved my new printer under warrantee I was given an URL of a site that would by back the unused cartridges.

Could I have that site again please.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi Homeopat,

I see that you're trying to return your unused cartridges.

How many cartridges are you trying to return?   

HP Recommended

I just bought a new HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One, replacing 6500, still have 4 unsued 920 Xl cartridges, would like to exchange. How can I do that? thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi timtran,

Please check your forum inbox.  

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.