06-09-2014 07:21 PM - last edited on 06-10-2014 08:55 AM by george-p
I had a private reply from regarding my printer problem.
Jeff [edited by moderator]
Can you verify that this person works for HP? It appears to be suspicious.
06-10-2014 02:19 PM
There is a Jeff from support that has been working on a number of support issues in the forum. You can click on his username and check. The one I am thinking of currently has about 1363 posts and a baseball player for a logo. His username also has an "HP" next to his username. Folks in the forum with the HP next to their name are HP employees.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?