12-13-2013 09:57 PM
Dear Mr. Bob,
I am, looking for a HP printer, that has no issues with cartridges ( "if they are half empty, or half full" ).
The format of the paper I want to use, should be 12x18 and 13x19.
Color cartridges must be independent (each color to have its own cartridge). Black line printing should not
be held hostage to color ink cartridge stage.
HP 7110 is very close, but I understand, that the colors are in one cartridge. (= Very disappointing and old thinking).
I like HP quality printers, but lately HP is not listening. The design of the printers @ HP is in sad stage.
They are too boxy, too curvy,very ugly, designed with items that irritate us (ie:small cartridge volume content, 3 colors in one cartridge...), because they steal ink money from our pockets.
Dear Bob, the HP Site search engine cannot even find its own printers, the HP manufactures....
Is it so difficult to design a printer that has a larger format (12x18 and 13x19), can disengage color and print only on B&W, or can turn off the black and print in color only? Designed so, that you can leave it at the top of your desk and be proud you have it (ie: Envy model) , instead of hiding it under the desk or have it in the other room, so people do not see that ugly, purposefully designed to frustrate with its irritating "technology" in those black cubes?
Thank you kindly for your time.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?