07-30-2013 10:12 AM
I have an LaserJet 600 m602 printer and i need to print a barcode..
I already buy the HG281TS USB connector to make barcode's, but my printer doesn't do anything!!..
Please, help me!!..
07-31-2013 01:38 PM
No, the printer is working perfectly, but i need print a barcode, so i buy the HG281TS USB connector, but the printer doesnt print any barcode...thats what i mean when i say that the printer doesnt do anything
i don't know if a need some software... you know?? let me know if you know somethin
07-31-2013 01:50 PM
OK, first try a hard reset with the printer, let me know what the outcome is.
Unplug the power cord from the printer and wall
Take out the toner/cartridges
Wait 30 sec
Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall (Make sure the printer is plugged into the wall and not a surge protector)
Insert the toner/cartridges back into the printer
Let me know the outcome
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?