07-14-2011 02:21 AM
To check the ink levels from the control panel:
- Press Setup .
- Press the down arrow ( ) to highlight Tools and press OK .
- Press the down arrow ( ) to highlight Display Ink Gauge and press OK .The HP All-in-One displays a gauge that shows the estimated ink levels of all cartridges installed.
- Press any button to return to the Tools menu.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies