06-14-2014 12:57 PM - last edited on 06-16-2014 03:01 PM by eric-g
I own an HP2840 LaserJet Color Printer: Product Code Q3950A. Serial: [edited]
I have bought two separate original yellow toner cartridges but the printer does recognise any of them.
I have read some web posts/videos showing a how to adjust the alignment of the cartridge carrousel.
It did not work. What else can I do ?
06-16-2014 02:54 PM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
I hope this helps!
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?