03-25-2012 05:15 PM
my hp 3070 deskjet printer will not print with the black ink even after just fitting a new ink cartridge with chip . i have checked all the diagnostics and all OK. Any ideas
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP 3070A (Missing Black)
05-28-2012 03:47 AM
Hi dcwuk, have you checked the cartridge is vented properly?
03-26-2012 07:09 AM
Have you checked the cartridge is vented properly? Have you tried cleaning the printhead?
More detail in the link below
Please let me know how you get on
05-18-2012 02:41 AM
Hi zambobit, so you've tried all the usual troubleshooting, including cleaning the printhead? I would suggest contacting HP phone support as you may require a replacement.
05-25-2012 06:16 PM
Mines the same it has only just used the cartridges that came with it and this is the first new cartridge install.
It shows the cartridge is there ,the ink levels and no amount of test,alignment ,clean heads and so on has solved the problem. its very annoying and its either going back to PC World in the morning or in the skip depending on what mood I am in. Either way its going to be replaced with an Epson
05-28-2012 11:32 AM
05-29-2012 02:18 AM
Cheers Steve. Not sure what happened there but glad to hear it's back working anyway.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?