Question

Student
JS0319
Message 1 of 3 (188 Views)

HP 4620 Black Ink not working

After purchasing two new cartridges for my printer and having them still not work, I decided to look at the HP Forum site to see if there was an alternative solution to why my printer suddenly stopped printing with black ink.   The solution I found..... throw the printer out.

Not what I was hoping to see.   I have a ream of paper on the floor next to me after going through many, many diagnostic tests.  It's very disheartening.   I have only purchased HP products for the printer and have followed all troubleshooting steps.   Sadly, when I found that there were PAGES of people who faced the same problem going back to 2009, I realized I should NOT waste any more time with trying to fix it.   Oh, and by the way, like the countless others, my warranty recently expired also...in November.  

While I blame myself for not having researched this copier more in advance, I will make it right in my mind by doing my best to warn others that this is a common problem.   I guess what I find so sad is that HP has not cared enough about it's customers to fix the issue.   It's just bad business.  :smileysad:

Top Student
J-T-C
Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

Re: HP 4620 Black Ink not working

It surely appears as though HP has the problem across numerous models.
Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)

Re: HP 4620 Black Ink not working

@JS0319 

I'm going to send you a private message (check out envelope at top right)

Thanks, Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation