03-24-2014 04:09 PM
After purchasing two new cartridges for my printer and having them still not work, I decided to look at the HP Forum site to see if there was an alternative solution to why my printer suddenly stopped printing with black ink. The solution I found..... throw the printer out.
Not what I was hoping to see. I have a ream of paper on the floor next to me after going through many, many diagnostic tests. It's very disheartening. I have only purchased HP products for the printer and have followed all troubleshooting steps. Sadly, when I found that there were PAGES of people who faced the same problem going back to 2009, I realized I should NOT waste any more time with trying to fix it. Oh, and by the way, like the countless others, my warranty recently expired also...in November.
While I blame myself for not having researched this copier more in advance, I will make it right in my mind by doing my best to warn others that this is a common problem. I guess what I find so sad is that HP has not cared enough about it's customers to fix the issue. It's just bad business.
03-27-2014 08:22 AM
I'm going to send you a private message (check out envelope at top right)
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?