Question

Honor Student
Stump4
Message 1 of 3 (107 Views)

HP 4620 damaged cartridge error

While printing black and white pages printer indicated cartridges appear damaged.  The pink cartridge appears to be indicated.  I have followed instructions on HP website for cleaning copper contacts.  I hesitate to buy new cartridge as this did not solve the problem for someone who wrote in with similar problem for 6500.  Any ideas?

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 3 (94 Views)

Re: HP 4620 damaged cartridge error

Welcome to the forums Stump4:smileyhappy:

I read your post about the ink cartridge error you are seeing on your Officejet 4620. My best recommendation to you, would be to try all of the steps in the guide below.

A 'Cartridge Problem,' 'Ink Cartridge Failure,' or 'Incompatible Ink Cartridges' Error Message Displ...

If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.

Have a great day!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Honor Student
Stump4
Message 3 of 3 (89 Views)

Re: HP 4620 damaged cartridge error

I tried all that before I posted.   Still not working.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation