Question

Student
mobartroses
Message 1 of 2 (128 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP 5510 E

HELO

MY HP PHOTOSMART DISPLAYS  PRINTER FAILURE 0xc19a0035 there is a problem with the printer or ink system. whenever i turn it on. please help me

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 2 of 2 (115 Views)

Re: HP 5510 E

I would look at this document here. It addresses alphanumeric codes in your model of printer. Once you select the appropriate drop down choice for whether of not your code includes the words "Ink System Failure", it will guide you to troubleshooting steps that will attempt to fix the alphanumeric error code that you are getting on your printer. If you reach the end of the document and get to the solution titled "Service the Printer", one is looking at product replacement. 

If you are still in warranty, HP may replace the printer at no cost to you. I'll link the information to get in touch with them below. The link will take you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call. HP Technical Support Case Call Form: https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/phoneInput?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5061082

I hope that this helps.

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation