08-06-2014 08:27 PM
Just installed brand new HP color ink for Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow cartridges in my HP 5510 Photosmart Printer.
Printer will only print in black .
After doing Print Quality Report, it still only prints in black. Also, tried cleaning print head. Still no color!!
Window 7 Operating System. No error messages.
08-08-2014 07:43 AM
Hi @scvalleygirl can you try solution 2 at the link below as the supplies may not be vented correctly,
12-16-2014 07:17 AM
Just checking this is now resolved?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?