07-02-2014 10:33 PM
I took out my black cartridge to go buy another and got distracted so when I purchased one a week later and instaled it the black is not working. (the cartridge has been out for a week) There are no error messages but the black will not print. Has it dried out and if so what can I do to fix it?
07-03-2014 12:59 AM - edited 07-03-2014 12:59 AM
Did you also remove the cap (orange plastic) ? You can visually check ink inside the cartridge. Please also remove the vent cover before re-install ink.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?