HP 6500A Plus have issue (180 Views)
Honor Student
Deslyn
Message 1 of 4 (180 Views)

HP 6500A Plus have issue

I have the the same problems now additional issue that is "Ink System Failure" Error : Oxc19a0020 after I do the cleaning of the print head. Follow the steps of reset and it still does not resolve. Help
HP Support Agent
JERENDS
Message 2 of 4 (156 Views)

Re: HP 6500A Plus have issue

Hello Deslyn,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see you have an Ink System Failure : Oxc19a0020 on your HP Officejet 6500a Plus, you have tried to run the cleaning and reset the 6500a Plus but it still has the error.

This HP document: 'Ink System Failure' or a '0x ...' Error Message Displays on the Control Panel will cover some steps you have already done, but it will not hurt to do them again.

Let me know if this has helped.

Thanks,

JERENDS
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Deslyn
Message 3 of 4 (148 Views)

I tried like over 5 times for 2 -3 days. It still doesn't work.
HP Support Agent
JERENDS
Message 4 of 4 (132 Views)

It would appear the print head would need to be replaced at this time. The HP Parts Store is the only location to get a replacement print head if the printer is out of warranty.

If you would like to check the warranty on the printer I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions, click here.

JERENDS
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation