03-17-2013 09:14 PM
I have an Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless -A909g printer and am running Windows 7. When I try to print either multiple copies of a color document or a lengthy color document, the colors begins to fade and change as I print the 3rd or 4th pages and continues to degrade. This happens regardless of the paper type (regular paper or card stock). I have plenty of ink, etc. and don't know where to start on resolving this problem. I would appreciate help on resolving this issue
03-23-2013 06:46 AM
Any luck if you clean the printhead and calibrate the linefeed? More details in the link below.....
Hope this helps
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?