07-17-2013 08:23 PM
All of my printed pages from my HP 210b is coming out very light/faded and at times, sections of print are missing. It looks as if I am at the bottom of my print cartridge. I know that there is ink in all my cartridges. I have tried cleaning the prunt heads, I have tried aligning the print cartridged (all attempts at alignment have come up with a message failure both from the printer and from my computer. I have restored the printer to factory settings, I have uninstalled and re-installed the printer drivers, I have powered everything down and back-up. I am at a loss. I do not know how to fix my rointing problems. Any suggestions? thank you.
07-18-2013 05:52 AM
Hi, is it a Photosmart b210 printer you have? What is the exact error message, is it something like Ink System Failure?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?