Question

Student
srice9800
Message 1 of 3 (312 Views)

HP B209a Printer- I want Black Print instead of lame excuses

I am dismayed by the lack of action from HP, I am now irritated, and I want Black Print using my B209a printer. When I purchase a product, I expect it to work properly.  I am wasting ink cartridges, paper, and time following the instructions distributed  with no satisfactory result.  I have read the HP Trouble shooting guide and the Forums, and I still have a printer that does not print documents with Black Ink. I am unwilling to purchase a new printhead based on information in the forum, and I have no desire to 'boil' the existing printhead while hoping for a working printer. Based on the sheer quantity of comments and pleas for assistance, there is clearly a major flaw in the design of this printer. Fix the problem and disclose a viable process to correct the defect. Prove that HP is a business wishing to retain its customer base by showing a modicum of remorse for selling an inferior product. I have neither the time nor the desire to spend more time dealing with this issue. Find a fix for your shoddy product, and show a little concern for your customers.   

Retired
OrnahP
Message 2 of 3 (303 Views)

Re: HP B209a Printer- I want Black Print instead of lame excuses

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry but this is a peer-to-peer community of HP customers, and not a venue to contact HP directly. Most of the users here are consumers like yourself who are offering solutions because they like to help others, and any HP employees you see are here on their own capacity and not representing the company.

If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, or questions about repair, you can use the link below for contact information.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

If you have other questions and concerns about using the forum, please feel free to send me a private message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

:smileyhappy: Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
:smileyhappy: When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 3 of 3 (276 Views)

Re: HP B209a Printer- I want Black Print instead of lame excuses

Hi @srice9800 

Sorry to hear about this. Is the printer still within warranty by any chance? I presume you've already checked the vent area on the cartridge?

Black not printing

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Ink-Toner-Cartridge-Printhead-Issues/Black-not-printing/m-p/2926025

When not using the printer, do you leave it on standby or switch it off on the Power button? If you plug it out at the wall, the Printhead doesn't get capped properly which can cause it to clog with dried ink.

Thanks

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation