HP D1660 printer - Cartridge compatibility (504 Views)
Honor Student
wedagedara
Message 1 of 3 (504 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP D1660 printer - Cartridge compatibility

[ Edited ]

Hi all,
I have a HP D1660 printer. The printer is came from Singapore or Malaysia(I am from sri lanka).
The printer came with these introductory cartridges:-
CC642W HP 60(Color)
CC639W HP60(Black)

Recently i bought this cartridge from ebay(Not arrived yet):-
CC641WN BLACK Printer Ink Cartridge for HP 60XL 60 XL
[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120468727906&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:3160]LINK[/url]

The seller has told that:-
Friendly reminder :This ink cartridge is compatible for the HP printer which is bought from Canada, United States, Australia and Hong Kong only

But when i visit to online "hp order cartridge page", and selected Singapore or Malaysia as the country, and selected the d1660, it show me CC641WA (NOT "WN") HP60 BLACK as the compatible cartridge to buy.

Will this cartridge works on my printer?
Whats the meaning of CC641XX? is this a sign to find weather it compatible?

Thanks all

Grad Student
Kryten
Message 2 of 3 (488 Views)

Re: HP D1660 printer - Cartridge compatibility

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge if the printer has used HP60 cartridges it will accept HP60XL supplies also.  the references I can find for HP60XL are CC641W.  I am unsure what the N or A designation means but I believe either should be accepted in a printer that currently takes HP60 cartridges.

I hope that this helps.

(I am an HP employee) I am not a expert on all our products, but I'll do my best to help you.
Honor Student
wedagedara
Message 3 of 3 (478 Views)

Re: HP D1660 printer - Cartridge compatibility

Kryten wrote:

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge if the printer has used HP60 cartridges it will accept HP60XL supplies also.  the references I can find for HP60XL are CC641W.  I am unsure what the N or A designation means but I believe either should be accepted in a printer that currently takes HP60 cartridges.

I hope that this helps.

Thanks a lot

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation