11-17-2013 12:26 AM
An message came up when I put the cartridge in saying it was counterfeit (I bought it from Sainsburys). I took it out and put a HP one in but it still won't print it just says error when I look at the printing job and nothing happens. I don't know what to do to fix this.
11-17-2013 01:34 AM
I would look at this link here for assistance with your cartridge rejection error message that you are getting on the device. Make sure that you are using genuine HP Cartridges in the device and use that link to manually clean the contacts and the printer chute to ensure that buildup is not causing any false error messages on the printer. I hope that this helps.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?