01-19-2014 12:31 PM
I'm trying to print a word document and the characters are printing in a grey color. I downloaded HP Print and Scan Doctor and printed a test page. According to the screen, the first bar shoud be a dark black and it's not. I need help!!!
01-28-2014 08:37 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I understand the text is printing in grey.
I will be happy to help you.
I have provided a document for Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues. It will provide steps for determining the cause of the black not printing correctly and how to resolve the issue.
I believe that this will provide a resolution to your issue. Thank you.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?